Launched in early 2013, the success of Mansur Gavriel handbags is unlike any we’ve seen in the recent years. Everyone from Telegraph UK, Refinery 29 to W magazine has extensively covered the advent of the brand’s handbags, their perpetual fast-selling ‘out of stock’ status, and how “it became the first IT bag post-recession”, according to the Business Of Fashion. Here are a few reasons attributed to why everyone wants Mansur Gavriel handbags so bad:
- The aesthetics are understatedly simple and classic. They’re not influenced by pop cultures like high street brands, or OTT designs, quilting, and hardware that many luxury handbags rely on.
- The carryall or holdall is the most practical and utility-fuelled bag style. That’s why the Mansur Gavriel leather bucket bag is the biggest bestseller.
- There’s one available in every style: crossbody, bucket bag, backpack, wide tote… you name it, and they’re all mid-priced even though the Mansur Gavriel brand has a formidable standing among the front row showgoers.
- The elusive allure of Mansur Gavriel handbags because they seem to go out of stock within days, sometimes hours, of the release of a new batch.
- The seamless easy-to-shop online interface of MansurGavriel.com, which has a very quick loading time.
So, what are you waiting for? Ready to shop for the fastest-selling handbags?
Mansur Gavriel, Tan Leather Circle Bag, £660
We Love: The unique shape of the bag that makes us want to pack our stuff and take off on a cruise.
Mansur Gavriel, Navy Leather Large Tote, £660
We Love: The luxurious calfskin and the large carryall size.
Mansur Gavriel, Tan Mini Saddle Bag, £575
We Love: The foldover style of the flap bag, the neutral tan colour palette, and the turn-lock fastening.
Mansur Gavriel, Red Suede Sun Tote, £925
We Love: The gorgeous red brick colour and the luxurious finish of suede.
Mansur Gavriel, Burgundy Suede Bucket Bag, £580
We Love: Again, as fine as wine, the colour is everything. Also, a signature drawstring bucket bag by Mansur Gavriel? Keep it coming!
Mansur Gavriel, Black Leather Bucket Bag, £570
We Love: The bestselling Mansur Gavriel handbag that needs no introduction. This is the style that ricocheted the brand to success.
Mansur Gavriel, Tan Leather Mini Backpack, £655
We Love: The old school backpack style that’s trending, yet again, in 2017.
Feature image via Mansur Gavriel/Facebook
Shop For Best-Sellers Here:
- Michael Kors Handbags
- Black Tote Bags
- Coach Bags
- Vintage Handbags
- Chanel Quilted Handbags
- Rebecca Minkoff Fringe Bags