Harry Potter continues to take over our world and our lives in full storm. From enchanting us with mystical, spellbinding storytelling to taking over our makeup collection, Potter’s springing up everywhere—literally! And just when we thought this craze would end here, Harry Potter-themed bath gels by TeaSoapBooks arrived at the Etsy store, giving us just the magic potions we were looking for. These bubble baths, as you may have guessed, are direct plays on the various drinks and potions we were introduced to in the Hogwarts series.
The collection includes five scrumptious scents—Butterbeer, Amortentia, Pumpkin Juice, Elixir of Life, and Polyjuice Potion. Snag a set of five 8oz bottles for $48 (about £38), five 2oz bottles for $15 (about £12), or as individual 8oz bottles for $10 (about £8).
Move Over Bath Bombs, Harry Potter Bubble Bath Is Our New Fave
Now, all you wizard aspirants can bathe in the famous Hogwarts drink and soak up the “sweet blended fragrance of rum, vanilla, nutmeg, and butter.” Imagine soaking in a tub of this luxurious potion which is as moisturising as the name suggests.
Better known as the Love Potion, it has a “beautiful fresh rose scent with crisp lemon notes and muguet and geranium leaves, followed by back notes of blue spruce and musk; all enhanced by hints of cooling mint.” On a hot summer’s day, Amortentia’s got your back (and front).
- Polyjuice Potion:
This Green Tea Cucumber brew is a “beautiful, earthy blend of cucumber, oak moss, and a light base of green tea.” A rather challenging potion to brew, according to Potterheads, this one’s an effectively soothing bubble bath that’s sure to be a hit. Tea-infused products have been raiding our bath shelves for years now, and they ain’t about to stop, mate!
- Elixir Of Life:
This potion, that claims to extend life in the Hogwarts World, is a “soothing white tea blended with light florals.” So the rule is: Wash, rinse and immortalise. Get a headache from overbearing perfumes? This lightly-scented bath gel is perfect for those who can’t stand strong fragrant notes.
- Pumpkin Juice:
The orange juice of the muggle world is a “sweet and spicy blended fragrance of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and whipped cream” which will transport you straight into Hogwarts. No guarantees about your return though. If you’re someone who loves the fragrance of men’s products, because, let’s face it, they have a lot more ‘Pow!’, you’ve got to have some Pumpkin Juice.
Unable to get your hands on these Harry Potter-inspired bath treats? Here are a few products that we’ve handpicked that could satiate your Wizardly cravings.
- Kiehl’s Musk Shower Gel: Enriched with sea salts and aloe vera, this is perfect for a bubbling mineral muscle soak to unwind after a long day. Buy here.
- MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion: This therapeutic, invigorating herbal blend has a calming effect and is right up there with all the tea-infused and organic products you’ve been loyal to. Buy here.
- Prada Candy Shower Gel: Calling out to all luxury lovers. The seductive fragrance alone is reason enough for you to soak yourself in some Prada goodness. Consider this for all your special occasions; maybe even draw a bath for two? Buy here.
- Philosophy Birthday Girl Bath & Body Gift Set: This bath set has got you covered from top to bottom, with a 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, and a lip balm, all rolled into one neat little package! Buy here.
- Miu Miu Bubble Bath: The perfumed bubble bath has a floral base of lily of the valley, and rose and akigala wood to give you a true Miu Miu experience. Buy here.