Oh, Pat. How do you do it? Weaving magical stories through beauty palettes, the makeup artist has released her fifth product, and yes, this one’s all sparkly and high-shine, too.
We’re still reeling in from the furore surrounding McGrath’s Lust 004 Lip Kit because let’s face it, the shot of Bella Hadid in sequined maroon lips has easily become the biggest beauty trend reference of 2016.
In comes #METALMORPHOSIS005…
… a range of eyeshadows and eyeliner alternates from Pat McGrath Labs, which take a cue from the makeup guru’s first-ever product—Gold 001. Get ready for metal mania, what with bronze, silver, and copper hues joining the pot of gold in both creamy and powdered pigments to create an eight-shade line in The Everything Kit.
What We Love:
- The metallic Metamorphosis 005 is very 2016; the year’s been all about shimmer and glitter and The Everything Kit is right on trend.
- We love that you have creamy and powder alternates. Based on the finish you prefer, you can handpick the pots of your choice.
- The double-edged applicator is a smart inclusion too. You can lay it on thick or thin, or even get graphic—with this wand, you will always have eyeliner on fleek.
Price: You can go about getting your hands on this in three ways:
- Buy The Everything Kit with all the eight shades of eyeshadow, a mixing liquid and a marker for $165 (£135 approx)
- Buy individual kits with two shades of eyeshadow, a mixing liquid and a marker for $60 (£49 approx)
- Or, just buy the Black Dual Ended Marker for $24 (£19 approx)
The Pat McGrath Metalmorphosis Everything Kit will be available from November 15 on the brand’s official site, and on Sephora.com as well as select Sephora Stores on November 22, 2016.
On that note, we leave you with a little video featuring Chrissy Teigen who seems pretty happy with McGrath’s latest (tee-hee):