When Kendall, Gigi, and Bella stole the show on the #VS2016 runway with some badass lingerie, we couldn’t help but feel a pang of envy.
Detailed and well-fitted, those sets of intimates were to die for. Sure, all the wings, jackets, boots, and accessories help add to the glamour quotient, but you can’t deny that Victoria’s Secret’s line’s got style with just that added edge of sexiness; it’s not run-of-the-mill by any means. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t get similar bra styles at a reasonable price from the store next door. You just need to know what you’re looking for and where to look.
Note: Your chances of finding the perfect dupes online are much higher since the selection of retailers, big and small, is vast. Like, here are bras on a budget (under £45) from around the web that look like the ones the models wore at #VSFS16:
- Hey, lady. It’s your turn to sashay down an imaginary runway like Gigi because how awesomely similar is this? And just for £45, too! Black lace, sheer, straps, patterns—it pretty much nails the brief.
Buy the Winona Soft Cup Bra here.
- There’s something about white that’s comforting. Delicate and old-school, this is the best buy for your romantic night in. This strapless version is very close to Kendall’s fair maiden look from the recent Victoria’s Secret fashion show. Buy the Honeymoon Spotlight bra by Triumph for £41 here.
- Sexy, busty and red—it’s all very Irina Shayk. Who wouldn’t want to get her look? This bra is intricate and fits really well by providing you ample coverage without looking matronly. If you’re insecure about your armpit rolls, this is the way to go.
Buy the Galloon Bustier Ruby Red bra by Free People for £32 here.
- So pleasant and so poetic, teal, blue and sea green are the colours of 2017 according to Pantone. So, why not buy yourself a nice floral bra in these shades? Victoria’s Secret model Joan Smalls approves.
Buy the Never Say Never Sweetie bra By Cosabella for £42 here.
- Alessandra Ambrosio looked stunning in a corset-style bra that gives you just the right kind of fit under a dress; also, it gives that oomph and, ahem, ‘lift’ in the bedroom despite being a strapless.
Buy the Smoothcomfort bra by Maidenform for £36 here.