Hi guys! It’s been a long time we have introduced someone new, So we thought to start with something sweet… This week we introduce you to Tiffany Bendayan, the founder and mastermind of Living Sweet Moments. We are already drooling over a lot of her recipes. Do check out her page Living Sweet Moments.
Let’s know from Tiffany about her journey and guilty pleasures!
1. What was the driving inspiration behind starting Living Sweet Moments?
It was a great way to challenge myself to be creative and showcase all the recipes I’ve concocted in my head.
2. What’s your signature style?
Easy, made from scratch recipes that a regular home cook can make
3. What are the biggest challenges and greatest rewards of having your own website and being such an inspiring food blogger?
The biggest challenge is the technical aspect of owning a blog. Learning social media’s algorithms that keep changing frequently and also SEO. The biggest reward is the emails and comments you receive from your readers. Some send you pictures and tell you how great a recipe was and how their family loved it. Those emails really make my day.
4. What’s an ingredient that you just can’t live without?
Condensed milk. It’s my secret weapon to creating no bake desserts in record time. It also works for savory casseroles.
5. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Bread. It’s my FAVORITE food. I love baking fresh loafs and eating them right out of the oven.
6. Since you are a mom of two beautiful girls, share your favorite part of being a mom
Definitely spending time with them and playing with them. Having girls is like having your very own barbie’s to play dress up. They love putting on my shoes and makeup and pretend they are me. Cracks me up every time.
7. What’s your ultimate secret to balancing career and family?
I am very lucky to work from home and cook recipes that my whole family can enjoy. I have my work schedule that ends when my daughters come home from school. Some weekends are hard specially when I have a deadline to meet, but I try to have everything done during weekdays.
8. Let’s talk Fashion, How would you describe your own personal style?
9. Which item(s) in your wardrobe do you cherish most?
10. Share the secret recipe of how you allure your everyday look?
11. What are your 5 must have items that you can’t leave your house without?
12. How do you manage to keep your skin healthy while running on a busy schedule like this? Name 3 beauty products you swear by.
I use Catherine Ann’s serum and moisturizer twice a day and apply la roche-posay sunscreen every morning
13. Any food blog must-follows?
There are many talented food bloggers out there. My personal favorites are: The Perfect Loaf, Sugarhero, Alpha Foodie and Half Baked Havest.
14. What’s one piece of cooking advice you’d like to share with our readers?
Recipes are just guidelines or techniques to cooking a specific product. If you don’t have a specific ingredient, just substitute with whatever other similar item you have at home. When it comes to baking, be patient and read the complete recipe BEFORE starting, that will help avoid forgetting steps or ingredients.